1.Buyers can get detailed information about our house sales through our website, LA newspapers or magazines, then directly visit our on-site sales department in Long Beach and learn about the project and its surroundings. Please contact our on-site sales.
Address of Long Beach Garden Home: 1598 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90813
2. Only a $5,000 down payment is required while signing the official Purchase Agreement, and since the houses are ready, the balance must be paid within 60 days after the Purchase Agreement is signed. Buyers can apply for a mortgage loan or one-time cash payment. Reservations and letters of intent are not accepted.
3. Three days after the official Purchase Agreement is signed with down payment of $5000 paid, we will send the down payment of $5000 to ESCROW for house purchase registration, that is, OPEN ESCROW. Special Tips: the down payment of $5000 is non-refundable.
4.After the official Purchase Agreement is signed and Open ESCROW, no matter the one-time cash payment(both RMB and USD are accepted) or mortgage loan, you must pay the balance in full within 60 days and cooperate with the developer to complete the property rights transaction. The transaction and occupancy is expected to be completed before May 30, 2021.
5. After the transaction or occupancy completed, if buyers require a leasing service contracted by the developer, the developer will execute the leasing service and property management in accordance with the provisions of the Agreement.
Relevant Taxes and Fees occurred during and after Housing-purchase:
1. Transaction cost charged by the State is about 1‰.
2. Commission charged by Property Rights Transaction Company is about 3 ‰.
3. 1.2% of the total purchase price shall be paid every year as real estate tax.
4. After occupancy, the property management fee shall be paid, that is, $0.30 / SQFT per month on 2nd to 4th floor for Condos; $0.50 / SQFT per month on 1st floor for Commercial under developer management.
5. The commission for real estate agent shall be borne by the developer.